Financial contraints - anyone else love and hate how much stricter it is?

ItsSteveDave

Reaction score
Hello,

I am Plymouth in my game, and have battled my way to the Championship (the jump from league 1 to championship is as realistic as it has ever been - it starts getting hard here rather than previous years of the Prem being the only realisticly hard league to master).

Anyway, as all will know, Plymouth are up s*it creek financially in real life, and of course in the game - I've had a board takeover, steadying the ship, and although not making money in the championship, I am not losing any. I have around 12mill loan debt, and cant get any money together for transfers, let alone wages. I have been constantly asking my board for more money, and although they are more responsive now, they were really tight - is this something true of all teams in the game? Do people agree that it is more difficult to catapault up the leagues now? Also, what kind of wage budgets have people been getting upon promotion to the championship? I'm at 115K with every penny of transfer budget going on wages every year.

I am just glad I have been able to do all my business on free transfers, with young players who have developed at the same pace as the club, with many now looking good in the championship.

Back