Financial fair play. Help appreciated!

Skibii

Reaction score
Hello!
This is my first fm and i am not sure how ffp works. I am about to start my second season with sunderland in the championship and I am projected not to pass the ffp at the end of the season.
It says i can lose 15mil and at the minute i am losing 21mil. I still have some players to sell but the thing is my transferbudget is already over 20 million and I have some players i would like to bring in, but maybe that would be too risky now?

When i read the rules about ffp for the championship it says they would apply unless i get promoted or relegated? What happens if i get promoted, could bypass the championship ffp rules? Are all incomes already calculated towards me failing the ffp or can it be solved during the season?

I guess right now I could fix it myself by selling some players, but I would like to bring players in since I have such a big transfer budget.
Anyway all help would be massively appreciated regarding the subject.

Right now i am 1 week away from transfer window closing so i guess i will pause until i acquire some more knowledge.

I am not native english.

Thanks alot in advance!!
/Chris

In general, if you keep within your transfer and wage budget you should meet the requirements easily.

The rest of the financials is pretty much left to your marketing and director-types and if they are sumb enough to let your spend beyond FFP then they relaly don;t deserve you as a manager