Financial losses

• Thread starter Thread starter Lostass
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

Lostass

Reaction score
I have just became manager of Juventus, and everything seems to be okay, I have loads of money in both wage and transfer budgets, bought just few players with no additional clauses, I have good run of results, like 12 wins in a row since September, but when I got these Board Confidence Updates they say that my club has got 2.5 mils financial loss now 3rd month in a row. Whats wrong? Could it be that I upgraded my youth facilities? But when even if I upgraded both youth and training facilities in last club at Brazil I got just profits. So whats the problem now?

You will probally get monthly losses and this isnt to bad if your getting yearly profits(eg trophy money, season tickets , transfers etc). If its still bothering you though look at youre players who are on excessive wages for their ability/age and look to replace them with younger/ cheeper and possibly better players

I generally lose 2-3m a month on a bad month. If I have a lot of cup wins or tv games I can gain money that month. It's tough to make monthly profit unless you have real low wages. The only time I do it, is when I bring a team from lower leagues to the first division, the wage is so low compared to all the profit coming in.

I at united and usually loose about 7-8.2m a month on wages,loans,transfers etc but still make profit at end of year, i usually get rid of un-needed staff especially **** scouts and release poor reserve /youth players and sell unwanted first team members and older players.

I generally lose 2-3m a month on a bad month. If I have a lot of cup wins or tv games I can gain money that month. It's tough to make monthly profit unless you have real low wages. The only time I do it, is when I bring a team from lower leagues to the first division, the wage is so low compared to all the profit coming in.

It depends on the number of Home Games a month for me. On a poor month with mainly Away Games/No Games - I lose around £800k, on a good month with Cups and things I make a profit of around £4million

Just what I needed, thanks a lot.
luci.jpg

jack.jpg

Back