redmanftw

Reaction score
Hi to all first time here i want to ask some questions and if you can help me and answer to them.
First of all i try to edit finances at FM 2016 via games editor and i face problems with financial fair play w/o reason
I add foreground sugar daddy, i tick that sugar daddy increases starting finances i add a lot sponsors i increase the balance at max also the transfer budget and wages to max...Before i do all these changes i edit chairmans atributes like patience,bussiness,love for the club and increase clubs reputation and morale.Also i increase ticket prizes at 300 euro per game and i increase stadium attedance to 85000
Check these screenshots,have i problem with finances?

View attachment 211690

Hi to all first time here i want to ask some questions and if you can help me and answer to them.
First of all i try to edit finances at FM 2016 via games editor and i face problems with financial fair play w/o reason
I add foreground sugar daddy, i tick that sugar daddy increases starting finances i add a lot sponsors i increase the balance at max also the transfer budget and wages to max...Before i do all these changes i edit chairmans atributes like patience,bussiness,love for the club and increase clubs reputation and morale.Also i increase ticket prizes at 300 euro per game and i increase stadium attedance to 85000
Check these screenshots,have i problem with finances?

View attachment 984118

I can't read the language int he screen shots but as far as I know, just fiddling with the figures won't help with FFP since it tracks your income over 2-3 season periods. Wages and Spending are what will screw you over, it's not necessarily about the money you have in the banks, it's your ratio of income vs expenditure.

so i dont have problem?

as i see i will have balance and at the next years so ?

Last edited:
i will change the language and i will post some new screenshots after when i will go back to home

thanks in advance