financial problems Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter Hernanes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

Hernanes

Reaction score
I'm currently playing with Liverpool and I am first after 21 games. However I lose about 6 mio a month. My balance is now -24mio and I don't know why. I didn't spend much on transfers. Is this normal for the first season with Liverpool? Hopefully I can restore the balance for the next season as I really need some more players

How much did you spend on transfers exactely? Was it up front or monthly installments? Have you upgraded any facilities?

I'm currently playing with Liverpool and I am first after 21 games. However I lose about 6 mio a month. My balance is now -24mio and I don't know why. I didn't spend much on transfers. Is this normal for the first season with Liverpool? Hopefully I can restore the balance for the next season as I really need some more players

It's normal to have this negative monthly balance. Don't worry.

i have the same problem i lose between 4m - 9m each month. Just stay within your wage budget and don't over spend.

Normal for Liverpool. Don't stress too much, because you'll get so much sponsorship at the end of the season it will balance it out. Try to reduce it over the next couple of seasons though.

Man Utd pay 8m just for loans every month let alone other expenses

Completely normal, i lose about 6m a month curently and i still get 50m a season to spend, also have about 1.4m left on my wage budget, just keep playign and don't kill your budgets and you will be fine.

Yes I know that ManU have to pay lots of debts, but I didn't understand it because Liverpool only pay 240k a month for the debts. Thx for the answers now I'm sure that I don't do anything wrong

Back