topoftheperch

Reaction score
Hey guys, i am currently playing fmh2011 on iphone, using Rushden & Diamonds starting from BSP and now in Championship. I have won a few minor trohpies and a league 2 title, but have yet to see any explicitly stated financial rewards.

Currently my transfer budget depends on my selling of players and the board approved amount (which started at 6k!). So im wondering on this handheld version, is there no financial rewards for league finishes, cup wins, league wins,etc? I have also expanded my stadium recently and i do not seem to see any improvement in the club's financial state.

Can someone enlighten me please? Thanks :D

Good question. I have wondered whats the best choice when given the chance to expand stadium or just take the money. Ive always opted to improve training facilities as the other options just seem to be about making money which you can do by selling players or just finding a wonderkid could net you a few million which sets you up nicely.

There should be more of a difference though with each option you pick I think

@Topoftheperch: Your financial state (transfer money etc.) will not increase drastically if you have expanded your stadium. You are Rushden not Real Madrid, you dont have a bottomless pit of money.