Find out who your best players are for their position

ronie85

Reaction score
I have created a spreadsheet that I also created for FM10.

There is a window where you input your Players attributes (all 36 ie corners, crossing and so on) and once these are put in it automatically calculates each players ability in that position from a score out of 20. So basically Wayne Rooney is 16.5 for a Target Man Attack (his best position from his attributes), 16.3 for Attacking Midfielder Support & Target Man Support. This shows their best role so there is also a seperate sum for how good they are in each position so it calculates all of the attributes needed to play in each position and takes into consideration all of the attributes needed to play in each role in that position. So Wayne Rooney is 15.8 for Forward, Attacking Midfielder & Wide Midfielder and 15 for a Winger.

I have also included a Finances window where you can update it at the end of each season and keep track on where you can save money in later years ie bonuses, wages etc

I have also included a coach section that once you inputed the coaches stats it gives you their ability to coach strength, attacking, set pieces and so on out of 5 stars so you know before singing a coach weather he will be better than your current coaches on a certain training category.

Is there anyway I can upload the spreadsheet on here so everyone else can use it since I went through the time to create it??

Last edited: