craig14

Reaction score
is this possible? i read in a few places this can be done but wondered what the criteria for it to happen is? how rare? years in? age? ability (is it random)? does it only happen on certain game types? lastly does anyone have the situation on 2016? and if im barking up the wrong tree feel free to tell me lol

You need to have bought the download for it, and be in a FMC game. as far as i remember

Be in a FMC game. Have been at a club at a club for more than 10 years. Or you can just unlock it as part of the FMC unlockables on steam. Then he would appear straight away in your next youth recruitment.

I thought there was a slight chance of your son being in your Youth Intake in normal FM as random?

thanks for all the responses, but im still little bit unsure im playing the full game on steam nearly five years, so how do I unlock the son option? basically i saw it as a side challenge for when i get there! ive changed clubs once so will that affect it ?

i just cant find a defined if you do this it will work sort of idea so wondered if it simply all down to chance.

thanks for all the responses, but im still little bit unsure im playing the full game on steam nearly five years, so how do I unlock the son option? basically i saw it as a side challenge for when i get there! ive changed clubs once so will that affect it ?

i just cant find a defined if you do this it will work sort of idea so wondered if it simply all down to chance.

If you're playing the full game and not FM Classic, there's nothing to unlock. If your manager is 35 y/o or older, there's a rumoured 1:10.000 chance of your son appearing in your youth intake. Let's say there are 15 players in your youth intake, that would give you a 1:666,66 chance of getting a son. So basically, yes it's very much down to chance.

thank you, so in truth its kind of a not worth thing trying to achieve when its very much out of your hands. thank you !