banger93

Reaction score
Hi,

i understand when playing as bilboa You can only sign players that are basque or under a certain age and Spanish.

My my question is.... what's best way of finding players for Bilbao?

Do you have fm genie scout ?

I don't know if you are aware but you can also sign spanish players under the age of 16...

The best way to do it is to use genie scout when the reggens appear and find the best spanish players who are under 16..

Do you have fm genie scout ?

I don't know if you are aware but you can also sign spanish players under the age of 16...

The best way to do it is to use genie scout when the reggens appear and find the best spanish players who are under 16..

Doesn't that defeat the whole point of the game? Why play if you're gonna use Genie Scout ?

Not going to use a genie scout, thanks though.

I just wanted to kind of know how others would find there players. I have like 10 scouts out looking at spain and europ and u19 comps etc.

Started one as Bilbao too. What are the actual restrictions I can't find them. Is it just Basque?

Started one as Bilbao too. What are the actual restrictions I can't find them. Is it just Basque?

Can only sign Basque players.

Only problem with this is Basque isn't a typical region in the game so you have to do some hoking about to get players.

You can sign regens and I believe under 18's and they'll qualify I believe

Doesn't that defeat the whole point of the game? Why play if you're gonna use Genie Scout ?

If you can use a car what's the point about using a bike ? ........ Everyone uses what he wants. I offered two solutions: one without genie and one with genie. That's all

I haven't managed Bilbao yet but off the top of my head Real Sociedad and Eibar are Basque clubs too (I'm sure theres more) you could closely monitor and scout their players and regens