Finding players using a lower league team?

• Thread starter Thread starter llizrt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

llizrt

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've played football manager since 2009-ish but only now have I tried a true challenge, which is to take IFK Luleå (a Swedish side) to the Allsvenskan and possibly even the Champions league! In the first season in the Swedish equivalent of Football league 1 I got promotion into the 'Championship'. Avoided relegation in the second season somehow! And now in the third season. But it's so difficult to find signings who aren't 17 yr old prospects! My club is still only semi-pro which doesn't help, and the scouting range is only Sweden which is a pain! But there must be some way for me to manually search players outside the scouting range and sign them? Even players from the Swedish 4th divisions don't want to join me :P

Anyone have any ideas how I can find more players who'd be willing to join? Currently my scouts only give me 193 players when the 'Show Realistic Transfers' box is ticked :/

Try browsing through national sides for un attached players. It is quite time consuming but you can find some real jems.

Back