dlayden84

Reaction score
hi guy's iv been playing this game for a while and i am having trouble with something.
i manage man utd and it's my 2nd season diddent have the best of 1st seasons but doing much better this time but i have a problem i play a 4231 system and my team plays well but the 2 cm dont play so well and there rating never goes above 6.7.
i have fletcher jadson gibson conca and adam and iv tryed to play them and rotate them but they dont seem to do well at all.
so i guess i need some help from you guy's what do i do sell some and get new 1s in i do have money to spend about 55m i dont like buying loads of players because the team gets unsettled so any help would be great thanks.

When you say they dont do well, is this based on the rating only or are they actually playing poor, missing à lot of passes, making errors leading to goals?

in a 4231 the MC's tend to get bypassed in the sort of play that gets higher ratings... goals, assists etc. DM's have always suffered from this same problem. In my experience its the AMC that does the 'exciting' stuff, as well as the wingers. This may be what's contributing to this issue....

What i mean is they miss passes make errors and dont play well and then they could play o.k and not make errors and still the rating is poor but they are the reason i dont score as much.

well i made the tactic classic style instead of the other way but they both push foward and cause panic and that makes me get more possesion i get between 60 to 65% possesion per game no matter who i play.

mentality might be too high for them... and they might be doing a too similar job. I'd mix one of them up so it's more of a different thing, and lower creative freedom and passing set to mixed right in the middle. Shorter might keep it more simple but it sounds like it might disrupt your forward movement if you mess too much with that. I suggest looking at your team's tempo as well as it might be set too high...

i am in season 2032 now, the thing i understand with Fm2011 is that you cant build a treble winning squad in just 1 season. most probably u need 3-4 seasons. unless u are using barcelona or real madrid.

first,u need to have enough depth, to last entire seasons going in all competitions. with that, u need 3 players in each positions. try divide into 3 age groups. (>27, 21-25, <20 yrs old)

second, u need your new players to gel with the team. that will take 1 season.

constantly tinkering and changing tactics wouldnt keep ur team stable.