Fining Players & Discipline

• Thread starter Thread starter Riddick87
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

Riddick87

Reaction score
Hey,

My tactics call for tough tackles and going in hard on players, so i see a fair few 5 yellows card bans and this season have seen 5 reds in all competitions. I go for the approach that for each player, 1st red warning, 2nd fine 1 weeks wages, 3rd or more fine 2 weeks wages.

How does everyone else approach discipline? and are there more choices for which to discipline players, such as underperforming, and how? At what point would you class a player as underperforming?

And good day folks :)

I basically use the same system as you with the fines, but tend to give them a warning the first 2 times.

I immediately fine a player 2 weeks wages if they fail to turn up to training.

With underperforming, it depends who I'm managing - a big team (Arsenals, Man Utds, Chelseas) anything below 6.4 I consider underperforming because you expect your big players to perform well.
If however it's a smaller team - Championship, Lower Prem - anything below maybe 5.9 is underperforming. I let them get away with it the first time but if it's consistent I'll have to take action.

Fine 2 weeks wages everytime.

Maybe that's why i'm rubbish at this game

Depends whether it's a straight red; if the player just destroys someone for no good reason with a tackle or something just as stupid they're not getting pocket money.

Back