Finish the line of the song

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
WITHOUT GOOGLING IT. IF you can't figure it, don't post |) Can include a hint

I've got a feeling if i sang this loud enough...

Singer whom has had a topless picture released recently.

That tonight's going to be a good night? oO)

I'm not sure mate.

Nah it's something to do with Hayley Williams, lead singer of Paramore but I wouldn't have a clue about finishing the line

Jamie F got it, it's Paramore. But the songs name and then another line of a song is still required.
The line sounds familiar and I think I know what song it is from but the next line eludes me... Argh

You Will Sing It Back To Me.

My Friends favourite band.

Should I go now?

I've got a feeling if I sang this loud enough it wouldn't sound like total ****?

Too bad it still did. Its Paramore.

Okay, RobsonUtting, keep your opinions to yourself, i asked for a serious answer, not the **** you came out with, if you don't want to contribute, **** off.

Okay, RobsonUtting, keep your opinions to yourself, i asked for a serious answer, not the **** you came out with, if you don't want to contribute, **** off.

Dry humour isn't allowed? Sorry, didn't think this forum was so serious. You don't seem to mind when taking the **** out of something else... Little hypocritical, methinks?

Yeah so it's The Icelander's turn :)

Dry humour isn't allowed? Sorry, didn't think this forum was so serious. You don't seem to mind when taking the **** out of something else... Little hypocritical, methinks?
Look at what the thread is called, and the OP. How was your comment productive, SHHHHHH

EDIT> Sorry, let's continue. I think The Icelander asked it, and then gave the answer after RobsonUtting's retarded post

Last edited:

I'll start it again

Next 3 lines of

Yeah, They say hello, they say ola and they say bonjour

Last edited: