• Thread starter Thread starter fm_god
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

fm_god

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this problem? maybe a bug!

I won the Uefa cup in my second season with spurs and also finished 4th so thought champions league here we come.....NOOO!! only straight into the group stages of the Uefa cup!

It all depends which coefficients are awarded the extra Champions League spots. I think.

Did a club that finish below you win the CL in the previous year and take your place as being entered as returned champs?

It all depends which coefficients are awarded the extra Champions League spots. I think.

I check that and it was still 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th that all went into the CL

Did a club that finish below you win the CL in the previous year and take your place as being entered as returned champs?

You know I think this is the reason, Chelsea won the CL and im sure they finished 6th in the league! what a scam, gutted tho.

it is also possible for the English league to lose 4 places and be reeduced to the top 3 being in the CL, depends on reputation of other leagues in your game! Though Chelsea being champs and finishing 6th sounds likely to be the cause.

If you remember when liverpool won the champions league back in 2005 they finished 5th and the blue scum everton finished 4th but because Liverpool won the champions league they had to defend it so liverpool got in the champs league and everton got in uefa cup. Maybe this happened in your game pal

Just one of those things sadly, there's always next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back