Finished my first season

Reaction score
Didnt go well at all lol

started with Man utd

turned tranfer window off in first window for real squads

january transfer window- bought SAMBA 20 MILLLION- impressive first half to season going to replace rio ferdinand in next season

summary-

finished 2nd in league behind tottenham
CL- QUARTER FINAL- Barca
fa cup - semi final - chelsea
league cup- played kids- round 3 - west brom

so not very good season but didnt want to cheat like my mate who just kept saving and quitting before big game lol

why did you buy a defender? surely there is plenty of cover, and Jones/Smalling/Evans should all be more than capable of stepping in to replace rio?

because

evans wasnt playing well
jones and smalling are my second pairing

rio is losing it abit so samba to replace

ye i finished 2nd with 83 tottenham got 89

and city second on 79

until christmas blackburn were on top

Tottenham are made so good on previous FM's, they have good players but everyone knows they aint gunna win the title!!

on subject i wouldnt have brought a CB, you have Jones and Smalling who have got brilliant potential, Jones espeically will become one of the worlds best CB's so thats a bit of bad business IMO,

id look at a standout CM tbh, Fletcher, Anderson, Carrick, Cleverley all good players but a world class cm is needed of the Sniejder mould ETC :)

city 3rd sorry

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

i always double up on positions

so-

rio vidic

jones smalling

but with rio losing it a bit i brought in replacement

plus im playing smalling at rb at min as rafael is being a little bit silly and can never motivate him

i wouldnt buy a centre back either like, too many good young players to spend any money on one.

I think a really world class midfielder is a must like, maybe attacking like sniejder/hamsik/gotze but i might be tempted to go for de rossi or a similar player.

Am also playing as united half way through season 5 points clear at top jones and vidic main pairing, still in all cup comps sold berba,gibson,diouf. Only bought sanogo 1.6m coz rooney,welbeck injured in friendlies at seas start! he scored 7 gks in 7 games oh yeah got rio tutoring smalling and vidic tutoring jones loving the new game:wub: much credit must go to raikon awseome guide!!!!!

you need a good advanced playmaker,not samba

i have now got the best defence in prem , how is that bad, now in pre season 2012/13 im buying a world class midfielder and hopefully someone will actually take owen off my hands, cant stand that man (that much that i refused to play him in carling cup and played young promising will keane

Owen is out of the contract at the end of this season so how do you need someone take him off your hands?

ok, thats him sorted then

selling diouf, evans and kuszack

replacing with samba, will keane and amos

plus world class midfielder

I personally see Evans as back up to Smalling and Jones in the future. He has some games where he is excellent, and some where he is just plain awful, but overall, he has the attributes to be a solid back up in my book, nothing more, nothing less :)

Back