cruxify

Reaction score
Have a budget of 38m (possibly 50m+ with player sales) and I'm after a striker. Would be nice if they can double as an aml/amr as well. Basically a younger version of Mutu, someone willing to sit on the bench (I have Welliton and Gilardino starting).

I'm on first patch btw, not 10.3. Thanks.

Jovetic is already that player?
But Aguero, Pato are the expensive ones
Erm ... Ashley Young

He looks good but I can't get him because I've already signed 2 non EU players :/

Foxy yeah Jovetic is that player but I'm after one more for squad depth. If the injuries on 10.3 are as bad as people make them out to be I'll need a bigger squad (if I ever get around to downloading the patch that is).

Edit: would Zarate be worth it? I should be able to get him because his other nationality is Italian, correct?

Last edited:
get Chinedu Obasi from 1899 Hoffenheim. Hes looks pretty, never had him myself though.
Mame Biram Diouf is brilliant on 10.3, not sure on original but he could be worth a loan ?

Balotelli if u can raise the funds, he's the exact player you're looking for.

get Chinedu Obasi from 1899 Hoffenheim. Hes looks pretty, never had him myself though.
Mame Biram Diouf is brilliant on 10.3, not sure on original but he could be worth a loan ?

Obasi's gone to Barca.

Jovetic has handed in a transfer request so I'll see how that turns out, I've narrowed down my options to Balotelli or Zarate though.

How much would I need for them?