First Half Team Talks

• Thread starter Thread starter Fanty111
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3K

Fanty111

Reaction score
Im having a real trouble motivating when it comes to overall team talk but in the second half i always seem to pull it around but i cant just survive oif a solid second half and a first half with no fruitation

any ideas?

I've just tended to play around with it on the demo, the option that works for me the most is that the pre match team talk I usually talk in a calm voice and tell them its a winnable game. Second half if we're winning I talk in a passionate tone telling them that i'm pleased and to keep going.

If i see any players reacting badly to my team talk then i speak to them individually and tell them i have faith in their ability in an assertive tone.

Also the thing I think helps get a good reaction is to look at what your coaches think you should say to them, go through each of them and look at their advice and then pick the one that seems the best. If you losing and your coaches tell you that they're playing poor, then tell the players in an aggressive tone that they're playing poor.

It's hard to judge, but as i said i'm just playing around with it and it might not work for all teams but i've had some good solid talks.

If you ever go on a bad run or anything then organise a team meeting and talk to them about it and then check if anyone wants to add anything and then usually a player tells you if there's a problem and then you just solve it there and then xD

I've not necessarily on on a bad run tbh I'm 6th in the league with United but there only 6 points difference between me and Everton at the top in December

thanks anyway mate

well if ur talking about MAN united not the greatest tbh. Anyway passionate and calm team talks work well in general although it's a good idea to mix it up with assertive or even aggressive if your playing very bad.

If the players react either negatively or no reaction at all to the overall team talk, i usually give them individual team talks to try and fire them up. If you don't care about all this stuff get an assistant manager with a good motivating attribute and then let him take team talks.

Back