First season with Bournemouth, who should I sign?

NoOneLikesUs

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Starting a save with Bournemouth and need advice on signings. I need four players: a young centre back (preferably just on loan), a defensive minded central-midfielder (who can possibly play DM too), a left midfielder (with some pace) and a good Championship striker. Want the CM, LM and ST to be of starting XI quality

Got a budget of £1.8m and a fair chunk of wages available as I'm going to clear out some dead wood. Preferably looking to sign the CM, LM and ST to permanent deals, but if there are some loan options then I'm open to that.

Hopefully someone can help, I'm far from an expert when it comes to signings and have next to zero knowledge of decent signings to make from foreign sides. Any advice would be appreciated! :)

CB you could look at Tyler Blackett from United if they are loaning him out. Same with James Wilson for ST who is decent for the Championship. CM not too sure, but Josh Brownhill can be bought fairly cheap, not sure if he is a DM though.

CB you could look at Tyler Blackett from United if they are loaning him out. Same with James Wilson for ST who is decent for the Championship. CM not too sure, but Josh Brownhill can be bought fairly cheap, not sure if he is a DM though.

Looked at both Blackett and Wilson from United but they won't loan them out which is annoying. Would prefer to sign players permanently anyway.

Jesus Vallejo-850k€ CB
Loan Jordan Rossiter-CM/DM
Levan Kenia free -AML (dunno if hes still out of contract,he was in the previous patches)
Lisandro Lopez/Antonio Cassano for free-ST

CB: Andre Wisdom (loan)
CM/DM: Adam Vass (500k)
LM: Thomas Drage (600k)
CF: Wilson (UTD- Loan)

Veton berisha is a good championship striker with decent potential. When I manage in the championship I always look around Scandinavia for some bargains.

Back