jameskilburn

Reaction score
about to begin a season with liverpool but iv tried before and its all went wrong, any tips on how to get liverpool doing good e.g carroll, suarez, first 11

Don't use Carroll, he's not good enough, play Suarez up front alone unless you can sign another class striker.

Well, you don't have much money to start with so try sign a few cheap players or free ones, Maniche and Friedrich are both good backups ad are free.

Uhm... play Henderson, he was my first choice AMR for about 9 seasons for me and was amazing, Use Jack Robinson a bit, he becomes really good and is still my first choice LB in 2024, not sure what else i can recommend because it's been ages since i was in the first season with Liverpool

Also, never sell Lucas or Reina, 2 best players in your team.

I actually used Carroll as a striker advanced forward, he scored 16 in 28 that season, in a 4-2-3-1 formation with suarez as a LW inside forward . I ended up winning the league but that was mainly down to me buying eriksen from ajax for 7M he was amazing for me and still is, he gets loads of assists for all strikers and will score a few himself, bargain for 7M

Last edited:
I think you would play in 4-2-3-1, and lend Carrol... If you want another striker, buy Seydou Doumbia
Buy good wingers like Gotze or Hazard

Im playing XeNoN's 4-2-2-2, with the AM's being wingers.... Sold Kuyt for some money, and got Diamé and Wilfried in, they were both cheap... I'm only in the start of November, but leading the league by 2 points :) Don't really know about Carroll, he played well for a few matches, then got injured and hasn't come back yet... Suarez and Wilfried upfront seem to work really well...