First set of regens?

• Thread starter Thread starter Pezman123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

Pezman123

Reaction score
I know people say they 'come after the first season'.

But there is alot of different starting regen dates, and the season usually ends in may/june, so does that mean the first regens come from Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Venezuela?

because there date is 7th june and thats the first date after the season finishes?

i may be completely wrong but can someone tell me which date is the first set of regens?

Thanks for any help.

I checked and I belive the first real inflow of regens happens on the 20. june 2013. Before then, there aren't really anything of interest.

The top regen nations; France, Germany, Portugal and Ukraine all generate regens that date.
then follows:
England on the 25th of June.
Belgium and Italy on the 30th of June
Holland on the 7th of July
Spain on 10th of July
Argentina on the 1st of August and
Brazil on the 2nd of January.

There are lots more nations and more dates, but these countries have the best regen generations (due to the clubs residing in these countries).

I hope it helps. :)

I checked and I belive the first real inflow of regens happens on the 20. june 2013. Before then, there aren't really anything of interest.

The top regen nations; France, Germany, Portugal and Ukraine all generate regens that date.
then follows:
England on the 25th of June.
Belgium and Italy on the 30th of June
Holland on the 7th of July
Spain on 10th of July
Argentina on the 1st of August and
Brazil on the 2nd of January.

There are lots more nations and more dates, but these countries have the best regen generations (due to the clubs residing in these countries).

I hope it helps. :)

LEGEND

these dates are all wrong, ive just checked.

im in in march first season and theres regens in the game already. :S

england is on 13 march
france, germany, ukraine are on the 8 march
portugal is the 18 of march

This is a list that floats around many, many forums and blogs

"26th January
Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Rep., El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Jamaica, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Surinam, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, US Virgin Islands
23rd February
Albania, American Samoa, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Cyprus, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, FYR Macedonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, San Marino, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu
8th March
Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, N. Ireland, Russia, Scotland, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales
13th March
Austria, England
17th March
Slovakia
18th March
Belgium, Czech Republic, Demark, Italy, Poland, Portugal,
19th March
Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia, Uruguay
23th March
Mexico
25th March
Holland
28th March
Serbia, Spain
2nd April
Argentina, India, South Africa
17th April
Indonesia
19th April
Hong Kong
27th April
Australia
7th June
Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela
13th August
Iceland
27th August
Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Chinese Taipei, East Timor, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Northern Mariana, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, U.A.E., Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
2nd September
Malaysia, Sweden
14th September
South Korea
19th September
Chile
20th September
Brazil, Ireland
25th September
Finland
28th September
Singapore, Colombia
1st October
Norway
3rd October
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Congo, Djibouti, DR Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé &Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zanzibar, Zimbabwe
8th October
China
16th October
Peru
2nd November
Belarus
26th December
USA
"

Has anyone ever had a good regen from an area like Barbados etc?

Has anyone ever had a good regen from an area like Barbados etc?

If you are talking Caribbean regens I have had a Jamaican wonderkid but he came through my system and was English too so I guess that is 50/50 but I have had some excellent youth finds in Thailand and Indonesia also the minor African nations like Sudan and Burkina Faso. Most countries always produce a good prospect in a span of 3-5 years :)

Back