gbagshaw91

Reaction score
I'm looking to play a network game for the first time. I've played FM for years but never online so any experienced players would be ideal. I don't mind if I'm the host or not and I'll be online for a few hours a day, more if needed.

add me on steam and we can get going

username: gbagshaw91

Same

Hey I'm looking to play online for the first time too. I have a thread, and it seems like somebody has a server that is up. Check out that thread, and hope to play with you soon.

I'm looking to play a network game for the first time. I've played FM for years but never online so any experienced players would be ideal. I don't mind if I'm the host or not and I'll be online for a few hours a day, more if needed.

add me on steam and we can get going

username: gbagshaw91

Your friends list is full too

Could you add me my username is masterer11 and for some reason it doesn't let me add friends saying their friend lists are full. I would like to play online with you, it is my first time as well.

I can't find you. But I'll reply on here when I have the game setup and you can just join then

Wait sorry my account name is just Masterer from the U.S add me and ill join your game when its up

Last edited:
Still can't find you. You join anyway if you still want to

game/server name: BPL2015
password: arsenal91