First unread message in a topic

smetje

Reaction score
Hello,

Maybe a stupid question, but isn't it possible on this forum to go to the first unread message in a topic? For example: I read a topic, come back two days later and go to the first unread message in that topic.

Thank you.

itLlVnJh.jpg

The button highlighted in red to the left of the picture takes you the first post made since you last posted in or read the topic.

The button highlighted in red to the right of the picture takes you to the most recent post in the topic.

itLlVnJh.jpg

The button highlighted in red to the left of the picture takes you the first post made since you last posted in or read the topic.

The button highlighted in red to the right of the picture takes you to the most recent post in the topic.

@Jake: Thank you for your answer. But this is only if you look in the new posts (and then you see only a limited selection of latest posts).

If I browse the forum and go for ex. to FM14 tactics, I don't have the highlighted buttons on the left. I only have the highlighted button on the right to go to the most recent post. And this is not because I haven't read the topics, certain topics were partially read by me. Is it possible to gave the button to go to first unread also here?
View attachment 332630