tadejsster

Reaction score
Hello lads,

does somebody any good players or staff, whose contract expires in first winter after starting the game(dec 15/jan 16)? Im playing with Watford, currenty lying 6 in Premier League with 4 matches gone, but Im sure none of these would be too good for me. Im asking because my scouting knowledge in South America doesnt really exist.
Thank you in advance,

Tadej

No, I didnt mean free agents at the start of the game, I know all about them, but those who become free agents in six months time. Thanks anyway.

Hello lads,

does somebody any good players or staff, whose contract expires in first winter after starting the game(dec 15/jan 16)? Im playing with Watford, currenty lying 6 in Premier League with 4 matches gone, but Im sure none of these would be too good for me. Im asking because my scouting knowledge in South America doesnt really exist.
Thank you in advance,

Tadej
Benteke

o.png

not many for a team doing as well as you are, the only ones i'd definately say go for are sondre rossbache a young GK with great potential and Juan Cazares at banfield. Leonel Vangioni is available but you might of missed him already. there are a few players at portland who could do a job but are likely to fail work permits.

Probably short of what you need in terms of quality but Harmeet Singh is a decent player and again is available

Thank you, that is what I was looking for. Unfortunately both Cazares and Vangioni already have a transfer arranged since I am at the end of September, but otherwise they would be definitely okay for me. I found Sergio Vittor, who could do a job or two if he gets a work permit. The other 2 I dont have in my loaded database. Will search through MLS a bit though. Thank you