Fitness trouble???

blatchford85

Reaction score
my players get so tired after a game and dont ever really get %100 recoverd by the next game they start at about %90 i have 3 world class fitness coachs to any thoughts????

i dont but you have no option but to play atlest 7-8 of them you cant just change the whole 11 every game..........thanks for your no help ****!!!
your the one that needs help. it's no skin off of my nose if you cant find the problem, no need to go about insulting me when i'm not the one with an issue, when you've asked for suggestions on how it can be resolved. i came to help, not to be insulted.

What team are you? Some teams only have 3/4 days between each day. IIRC there is a way to let your team of training for a day, that may help your team's fitness recover again.

What team are you? Some teams only have 3/4 days between each day. IIRC there is a way to let your team of training for a day, that may help your team's fitness recover again.

Bayern so yh i have to play every 3 days most of the time but the main thing is when one of my players starts a game on 98-100% match fitness and condition he finish the game on like 60% it just seams alot because on fm 12 and 11 it was never that bad and he is never really fully fit again i have changed tatics and slow the tempo of the game down just incase i run running them into the ground and it makes no differnce its just a pain because if i play some1in a game he never get fully fit unless i leave him out for the next to games and to make thing worse all my players are internationals to so on the brake from the league and cup games they then play for there country lol it never end's

your the one that needs help. it's no skin off of my nose if you cant find the problem, no need to go about insulting me when i'm not the one with an issue, when you've asked for suggestions on how it can be resolved. i came to help, not to be insulted.

this thread is me asking for help on this matter saying dont play the same team is no help what so ever because it's obvious
JLBfifa get the idea

this thread is me asking for help on this matter saying dont play the same team is no help what so ever because it's obvious
JLBfifa get the idea
it's a possibility. i'm just saying, i was only trying to help, i don't really give a **** if you have fitness trouble.

i dont but you have no option but to play atlest 7-8 of them you cant just change the whole 11 every game..........thanks for your no help ****!!!

He WAS actually trying to help and his suggestions was also spot on. If you play lots of matches, you need to be prepared to rotate more than one might want.

Next time you insult someone that is trying to help you, you will face a serious infraction and not just a warning

Last edited:
it's a possibility. i'm just saying, i was only trying to help, i don't really give a **** if you have fitness trouble.

If you dont give a **** dont reply to the thread then SFolio all i was saying was you was no help because thats stating the obvious what did you expect me to say o yeah that must be the reason i didnt think playing the same team for 60+ games would be why they were never fully fit lol

If you dont give a **** dont reply to the thread then SFolio all i was saying was you was no help because thats stating the obvious what did you expect me to say o yeah that must be the reason i didnt think playing the same team for 60+ games would be why they were never fully fit lol
no need to call me a **** though yeah?

He WAS actually trying to help and his suggestions was also spot on. If you play lots of matches, you need to be prepared to rotate more than one might want.

Next time you insult someone that is trying to help you, you will face a serious infraction and not just a warning

lol a warning for saying **** really???? and as for your help 'you need to be prepared to rotate more than one might want' that doesnt help as i said in my other post its about why they finish every game at 60% condition and it take them a full week to regain fully fitness and 4 of my players have 18-19 natural fittness and i have 3 world class fitness coachs

lol a warning for saying **** really???? and as for your help 'you need to be prepared to rotate more than one might want' that doesnt help as i said in my other post its about why they finish every game at 60% condition and it take them a full week to regain fully fitness and 4 of my players have 18-19 natural fittness and i have 3 world class fitness coachs

It does actually. If the players have played too many games in the first half of the season, they will get exhausted. These players will then loose condition quicker in matches and it will take longer time for them to regain full fitness. If players have dad little rest during the summer ( playing in WC or EC), then they wont come back fully fit either

Remember that a warning is, well just a warning, meaning that no infraction points has been handed out.

If you dont want help, dont statr a thread asking for it. NOt every comment might be correct as we dontr have all the facts do we ??

NOw, if this continues, the thread will be closed

More on topic: How many kilomemeters do they run every game ? Are you playing on muddy pitches etc ?

no need to call me a **** though yeah?

you was called a **** because of your OBVIOUS answer your are a **** or 8 years old one of the too. i'd go for 8 years old by the way by you reported me like a little kid

you was called a **** because of your OBVIOUS answer your are a **** or 8 years old one of the too. i'd go for 8 years old by the way by you reported me like a little kid

he did not report you, I came on to the thread to try to help you and read it. Now, stop this now !

i never reported you... and if anyone's 8 years old, it's you because of your grammar.

It does actually. If the players have played too many games in the first half of the season, they will get exhausted. These players will then loose condition quicker in matches and it will take longer time for them to regain full fitness. If players have dad little rest during the summer ( playing in WC or EC), then they wont come back fully fit either

Remember that a warning is, well just a warning, meaning that no infraction points has been handed out.

If you dont want help, dont statr a thread asking for it. NOt every comment might be correct as we dontr have all the facts do we ??

NOw, if this continues, the thread will be closed

More on topic: How many kilomemeters do they run every game ? Are you playing on muddy pitches etc ?

i have played 4 pre-season game and they only come back in time for the last one and i'am only 5 games into the new season so they should be at tip top fitness now well rested and only a couple of games in. i no every comment might no be correct or the answer i was looking for i was just saying if that was the reason and that was the case why they were not fit then i must b a ****** and should b shot if i didnt no that. what is infraction points by the way ? o and my game the distance they run is in miles not kilomemeters they run 6-8 miles a game

Last edited:
i have played 4 pre-season game and they only come back in time for the last one and i'am only 5 games into the new season so they should be at tip top fitness now well rested and only a couple of games in. i no every comment might no be correct or the answer i was looking for i was just saying if that was the reason and that was the case why they were not fit then i must b a ****** and should b shot if i didnt no that. what is infraction points by the way ?

You would surprised how little many uses know about the game. Every day, we see about 50 threads asking questions where the answer is bleeding obviouis, yet they had not thought about it :D When the opening post contains very little info ( the 60 % wass posted later), then its hard to know the knowledge of the poster.

Infractions points: Well, if someone is out of order, they receive an infraction. If someone asks for a crack, they get a perm ban and if someone blatantly trolls, they receive higher points than if just insulting someone. You where just given a warning meaning that you where NOT infracted etc.

If the players ends most games early inseason on 60 %, after NOT having player the world cup etc during the summer, then I would say that its the tactic. Here, you need to monitor how much they run in every game.
During the preseason, they do drop in condition quicker in matches as they lack training ( and match training)

Rotating; I let my star players play 70 % at most of my games if playing in lost of cups ( i.e being a top team etc)

Back