UKMACKIE

Reaction score
The Youth Coach at Queens Park has been reveiled as the new boss of Fleetwood Town down in England. Today Joshua Mackie will take the helms at what seems a outrageous move for the young man. He told press today that "I'm here with the full backing of the chairman Andy Pilley in order to create stability in the club. Coming across the border has been a well thought out plan for me, I'm here but not promising any miracles such as straight promotion to the Premier League and becoming champions by 2015. I will however show "Cod Army" the type of football they deserve."

Fleetwood Town being a tiny fishing community that pride themselves with there heritage. I'll be trying to first provide them as a stable club in Conference North and maybe looking for promotions after a round three seasons.

My next update will be Tomorrow at Some point.

Right heres my first update on my Fleetwood Town save. Its been a mixed bag of emotions running through me. Some of pure joy and some of pure anguish. Basically, my goalkeepers have been unreal somehow they make goalkeeping seem the most impossible thing ever. My first choice keeper let in a pass back and conceded 2 howlers so I replaced him with Anton Nugent who has been slightly better but still bit of a oaf. But lucky his defence saved him.

Moving onto my defence the best way to describe them is "Slapstick Defending" basically anytime the ball comes into the penalty box 3 defenders rush to the ball and all try and kick it at the same time resulting in the ball being rebounded and given to one of there strikers, ridiculous.

Midfield has been pretty good nothing too much to complain about especially my wings they seem to have some sort of idea on how to move with the ball maybe a little slow but have good awareness.

Upfront kinda mixxed results I brought in Burnley as my Parent club which resulted in me getting a striker off them Jay Rodriguez [Spelling] hes been pretty pish to start with but before my last match in August I set him as target man and to make him run onto the ball which resulted in him finishing two great goals for the club.

August Results.

Fleetwood Town [1] vs [2] Gateshead - H

Fleetwood Town [1] vs [2] Alfreton - H

King's Lynn [1] vs [0] Fleetwood Town - A

Vauxhall [1] vs [1] Fleetwood Town - A

Fleetwood Town [3] vs [1] Hucknall - H

I'll be given out two awards every month one for the most outrageous player known as "The Diddy Award" the other is "Player of the Month"

Month of August

The Diddy Award goes to.......... Danny Hurst Goalkeeper for conceding goals that were unreal.

The Player of the Month award goes to....... John Hills left midfielder hes been really effiecient for the club and been smart minded in what he does and shown great awareness of great passes.

Lol "diddy award" lol, cool I'll be following, I'm going through a tough run of games with my AFC Wimbledon team, it's hard but just keep on going :) Good luck

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen heres the latest installment of my progress with Fleetwood Town. This month again has been a mixed bag of results followed with a mixed bag of snooker balls which I used to beat my players with at half time and full time. At points in September I was ready to break down and cry. However we will let you lot have a look at the results and then I'll give out the awards.

Ok Anton Nugent my goalkeeper has been in ok form this month nothing too far and made a few good saves.

The Defence has turned from a "Slapstick Defence" to a proper oiled machine however still set pieces seem to be a problem for me. However things are looking up yet I've still to find the best partnership at the back after trying a couple of different partnerships but one things clear Stott is a great defender and will be kept as first choice.

The Midfield have had a few injuries and yet again the wingers have seized to surprice me as they continue provide good balls into the box and cutting inside for decent amount of shots. However my centre midfielders are acting up a little and being passed far too easy.

The strikers christ what can I say Jay Rodriguez again good striker and except from the reddtrich game which he was abyssmal. So many one on one that he fired wide or over the bar it really was frustarting.

September Results

Farsley [1] vs [3] Fleetwood Town [Conference Cup] - A

Southport [3] vs [2] Fleetwood Town - A

Redditch [3] vs [0] Fleetwood Town - A

Fleetwood Town [3] vs [0] Burscough - H

Ashton United [1] vs [0] Fleetwood Town [FA Cup] - A

**** knows how I lost to Redditch a team I totally dominated they had four chances all in second half and ended up 3-0 which upset me greatly. Ashton United ended 1-0 a team I should of never lost to however what can I expect when Jay Rodriquez gets sent off and I've got a baffoon of a striker upfront and can't even score a 2 yarder.

September Awards

The Player of the Month goes to..... John Hills once again who played as well as he did last month yet added a goal this month which is fantastic.

The Diddy Award goes to.....Ubong Umatang you may be surpriced to find out hes actually Scottish. This man christ what can I say his game was against Southport where he scored a bullet header unreal in second half so I decided to start him he then went on to miss 2 5 yard tap ins one when the keeper was lying on the floor. then trys to shoot from anywhere really is funny ball came over the top he hit first time which fair play just went wide he made me laugh at times.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

For who ever is still reading I've continued along with October it has went not too bad but too great started off pathetically since both my loan signings were out which really should me my Strike force is in dire need of strength aswell as my CB which I will address in January however I've started looking for players already got a list of 5 players ready for me to raid during January.

October Results

Droyslden [3] vs [1] Fleetwood Town - A

Fleetwood Town [1] vs [3] Harrogate - H [Conference Cup]

Fleetwood Town [0] vs [1]Tamworth - H

Solihull Moors [0] vs [2] Fleetwood Town - A

Fleetwood Town [2] vs [0] AFC Telford - H

Fleetwood Town [2] vs [1] Farsley - H

So this month I thought I was down and out and had no chance of keeping my job come the end of the season but a pick up in results has helped me well and picked up my spirits. As I changed my tactics ever so slightly to make myself slightly more defence minded.

October Awards

The Player of the Month Award goes to.......Dale Tonge, originally he was a right back and still is but has played right midfield for me every game and has been excellent and would of won last months award if Hills didn't score that goal as that was the only difference between them.

The Diddy of the Month Award goes to..... Michael Wilde he just won't stop shooting just continues to shoot from everywhere as soon as he gets the ball just loses the plot. I'll need to flog him in January probably just release him.