FM 11 Story Help

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K
S

Sam

just a quick question, how long does it take for a story to be accepted by a moderator

24 hours at the most.

If not, it's probably because they haven't seen it.

Fm story is temporary untill the blogs apparently

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:22 PM ----------

Still haven't had my stories excepted really frustrated and I can't get hold of any story moderators, really irattating

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

Can anyone help??

your story may not have been accepted mate, I seen someone else asking and it was because theyre story hadn't been accepted.

It's likely because it hasn't been accepted.

Was it not good enough, cos I thought it was pretty good

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Shall I try makin another story

Totally up to you mate, I can't tell you why it wasn't accepted due to the fact I haven't seen it so :P only for a mod to say :S

Im in the same situation.

Mods should tell us when a story is not acepted.

I dont know if they didnt see it or it didnt pass :S

If actually put effort in then the story will be accepted. The mods are just doing their job, people don't want the site clogged up by utter *****. If you put the effort in it will be accepted and people will read it.

I spent ages on it and I thought it was acceptable and my story last year was worse then my attempt this year

Im in the same situation.

Mods should tell us when a story is not acepted.

I dont know if they didnt see it or it didnt pass :S

You only posted it 45 minutes ago. It's the middle of a week day. Chances are the Story Moderators are either at work/school/eating lunch. Have some patience.

*edit* - It appears you've posted the exact same story four times now, without improving it.

I resend it just in case the post system didnt work.

I suppose they didnt like the story then? :(

Well I'll try another FM forum.

Back