Votes: 1 2.6%
  • There both terrible

• Some other football manager game

• Total voters

Goalie1234

Reaction score
I know that threre is a thread FM or FIFA manager.But what do you think about the most recent manager games.FM 12 or FIFA Manager 12?

Also what do you think will improve in FM 13 and FIFA M 13?
Post comments vote in poll.

The biggest football manager game rivalry.

Last edited:
There's no rivalry. Not even a contest. FIFA Manager is shocking.

I love how you set your game on easy and buy Messi with Swansea on FIFA... sooo great.

In FIFA example QPR lots of money bottom of the table and barcelona accepts for like valdes they can propably afford him with their money now and you negotiate a contract with valdes with your money and he is yours.But in FM there are two posabilities:
Transfer bid:
Turn it down valdes has been at the club for a while and is a big name. :80 percent(it hapened to me with almost every big player)
Accept because of money or negotiate transfer and then if they give the money accept.:20 percent(it hapened to me with buffon)
Contract:
Accept because of money:10 percent
Not interested in joining the club:90 percent.

In FM you negotiate better.

I love it when people ask this question, on a website called 'Football Manager Base', what would you expect the answer to be :P?

you got a point,but there is no website about football manager i mean every football manager not FM games.

you got a point,but there is no website about football manager i mean every football manager not FM games.

I think that answers your question mate... is there a dedicated Fifa Manager website/?

FM 12 has better details,rumors,off pitch actions and acctualy players can have feelings and minds,opposite to FIFA.

It's like buying a Porsche and Fiat 500.

Footy Manager obviously the Porsche. Before someone asks.

Back