• Thread starter Thread starter J Jermyn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

J Jermyn

Reaction score
This game has some amazing new features, but it is so hard, It is good that its more difficult but when you watch the matches and see the goals you concede it is laughable.

The mistakes your players make that lead to goals are so predictable and you can see coming a mile away, like when there is a free kick in a dangerous position but Gareth Bale instead of shooting or swinging it in passes it back to the last defender who holds onto the ball while Suarez just walks up and takes it of him and is one on one or when your goal keeper makes a top save and it always I mean always lands to another one of the other teams players.

I am Man United and I lose to almost every team with any tactic I use.

In previous Football Managers I have never had a problem being consistent, yeah I lost once in a while even to a small team but this is just f*cked up how hard it is.

While I am b*tching I want to know on deadline day has there been any massive signings for any team? I love that they have added this but it seems nothing big happens. Has anyone witnessed big signings galore?

It's beta code, it's flawed by nature.

Use thread linked above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back