Who I am going to go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James268

Reaction score
Bury- Made a save on fm 12 with them and had fun with it and got them promoted to the premier league.

Southampton- Great youth system and decent squad also have family from not far away

Pentagon challenge- Obvious reasons. also if anyone's has completed it let me know

Celtic- My favourite team and would love to try and win the european cup with them again

Pardon my ignorance but I keep seeing the phrase "Pentagon Challenge" batted around, what is this?

Pardon my ignorance but I keep seeing the phrase "Pentagon Challenge" batted around, what is this?
You start unemployed with Sunday league reputation and you have to win the champions league on each playable continent

Sounds like a challenge and a half, and a quality read if successful. I'm voting for that. :D

Sounds like a challenge and a half, and a quality read if successful. I'm voting for that. :D
Yeah really is a challenge started it on fm12 did a season then started another save and didn't get round to even doing another season so I think of got unfinished business with it and even if it doesn't get picked I'll probably still attempt it

Has to be Celtic!!! It will be easy in the SPL, but CL will be a long term challenge, considering how difficult it might be to keep a hold of some of our best players.

Has to be Celtic!!! It will be easy in the SPL, but CL will be a long term challenge, considering how difficult it might be to keep a hold of some of our best players.
it's not looking likely at the moment. It would be good cus I could concentrate just on europe but the rest of the season would too easy

it's not looking likely at the moment. It would be good cus I could concentrate just on europe but the rest of the season would too easy

Yeah that is what i am afraid of when I start my Celtic save. Hopefully the Zombies make it back up quickly so I can take pleasure in crushing them during the SPL season!

think someone should do a FLEETWOOD TOWN story think it would be very interesting

I'm going for Portsmouth with mine? could you up some screenshots ao i know what im getting into

Pentagon challenge for me as well

I'm going for Portsmouth with mine? could you up some screenshots ao i know what im getting into

Pentagon challenge for me as well

still not got the game yet but as soon as I get it I'll put some screenshots up for you

Would really like to see you promote bury.
Good luck with whatever happens

Sorry having trouble getting game :( hopefully will get it at weekend and start the save