Fm 13 switched itself from FM to FMC

• Thread starter Thread starter jonny994
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

jonny994

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was playing as everton and in my first season became 3rd. Next season i was lucky enough to get some great players. We are currently unbeaten so i decided to trust my assisstant manager for a month or two. when i came back from my holliday we lost every single game :/ the board keep blocking his depature so i cant do anything.
NOW HERE IS THE PROBLEM :(

I wanted to load one of my old saves so i can restart my unbeaten streak. When the game loaded it somehow went into Football Manager CLASSIC mode :( i have no clue how or why this happend. i was wondering if i can change it and if it happend to more people?

Thank youoO)

I don't have a solution to the problem you're experiencing. However, I had the problem myself a while ago. I managed to find an older save in which the bug had not happened yet. I'm still playing on that save and I haven't had any problems yet.

I hope you find a way to fix it! :)

Thanks becheren, i guess i will just have to reload the save... maybe there is a way to manipulate it by for example getting a few unlockables such as generate son, and then putting it back to the normal FM. I hope someone finds a solution... this is wierd.

Thanks for the reply :D

Back