FM 13 unexpectedly quits on my mac

• Thread starter Thread starter irfan89
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5K

irfan89

Reaction score
I purchased the game yesterday it fully installed and i started playing the game, it was working fine until i quit and came back a couple hours later and now it won't start. Every time i attempt to start the game it starts like normal but a few seconds later it quits unexpectedly and i get the error message "Football Manager 2013 v 13 . 1 . 1 f 328974 quit unexpectedly"
I've already uninstalled and installed the game but I'm still getting the same message, if someone can help me with this I'd really appreciate it! thanks in advance.

I'm having the same issue on MAC. Worked great and now it wont start now. You get it sorted?

naw man I'm still having the same problems I tried contacting steam but the only way to contact them is through email which is useless because I'm pretty sure it's going to take forever to get a reply, it's working fine on my friends laptop and he has the same macbook pro. Some people say it's the graphic card but that's not the problem because fm 12 was working fine for me. I'm really starting to get annoyed by this.

Irfan sende de mi macbook var ve oyun acilmiyor ?

I have the same problem on my macbook irfan . Did you find any solution please let me know ...

Back