yoel740

Reaction score
After viewed this topic
fm-base.c o.u k/f o r u m/football-manager-2014-tactics/154307-fm14-manchester-united-98-99-treble-winning-4-4-2-a.html
I try to make a tactic with modern MU. Now i want to share with everybody and hope someone help me to test this(i only tested it with MU and now with MC) Plug and Play (K)
View attachment 424909View attachment 424907

I set General Training : Balance/High when beginning, after max fluidity i changed to average
Match training focus Att.Movement

At 1998/1999 season MU have Gary Neville and Beckham at right(support) and Giggs, Irwin at Left(attack line)
But now i will arrange Evra/ Kagawa(Need to learn Long Range Passes) at left for support and Rafael/ Januzaj(or Zaha, Valencia) at Right with attack duty.

DCR will be Ferdinand or Evans(because they have good passing) and DCL will be Stopper(Jones, Smalling,Vidic).

Carrick(Powell) and Fellaini(Fletcher) at midfield (B2B).
I advice you need 1 B2B have dictates tempo, cause he will help you to have possesion. If your B2B have come deep to get ball PPM it will be better

Welbeck(Rooney) does Complete Foward support(they have very high Work Rate and Team Work, passing well but they can score).View attachment 424908
Van Persie(Chicharito) will be another Complete Foward but on Attack Duty

DOWNLOAD https://www.mediafire.com/?5c7r7i0vhbqx78x
P/s: Sorry about my English(Im only know Vietnamese and Chinese)

Last edited: