Status
Not open for further replies.

adineen98

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Okay I need help. So I wanted to extend the amount of leagues in Ireland by activating the Irish Regional Level 3 and the Newstalk A Championship. Now the A Championship is extinct in real life so I had to redo it (teams, dates etc.). After doing all this I went to start a new game but for some reason the Airtricity First Division had no league table generated, nor were fixtures generated and where it says for the teams "Predicted to finish..." has been replaced by "-". There are two teams, Mervue United and Salthill Devon FC that were in the Airtricty First Division 2013 that were replaced by Galway and Shamrock Rovers B in real life for the 2014 season onwards. Mervue and Salthill are not extinct and they were put in this fake division called the Irish Lower Division, so I put them in the A Championship. That is when the First Division went weird. I've tried to fix it but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Friend
you can arrange an access key for fmrte 2014?

You've been begging for key on multiple threads. Please stop this or you'll be Infracted. Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.