ankitd1994

Reaction score
I've had this problem for FM 15 as well, my game is stuck on the screen that says loading in all the different languages. Ive deleted and reverified the cache, as well as deleting my skins and graphics folders which did work on FM 15 but still isnt working on this one. Please help!

Problem solved but I'm now getting crashes before or after games. Here are the details if you can help with this, thanks in advance

Crashed Thread: 26 Dispatch queue: NSTextCheckingOperationQueue :: NSOperation 0xcc2ccf50 (QOS: USER_INITIATED)

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
Assertion failed: (addr != MAP_FAILED), function _open_and_mmap_for_reading, file /SourceCache/LanguageIdentifier/LanguageIdentifier-117/LanguageIdentifier.c, line 593.

I've had this problem for FM 15 as well, my game is stuck on the screen that says loading in all the different languages. Ive deleted and reverified the cache, as well as deleting my skins and graphics folders which did work on FM 15 but still isnt working on this one. Please help!

WHAT U DO TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ?

FM16 Stuck on loading screen

same problem! how did you solve it please? Game loads normally but when it gets to screen where it displays ''loading'' in different languages, nothing else happens..I've been on this screen for over 15mins now. still nothing.
Please Help!!

It's crazy how many kinds of problems i have had since the latest version, crashes and out of memory message and the loading screen problem. I think i will stop playing the game or go back to 15, its the most annoying that FM has ever been for me and ive been playing it for 7 years now

Try this worked for me and be careful with the skins you use some don´t work with the new patch 16.2

Delete Cache
Delete Preference
Reverify Cache

If that doesn't work, try force launching the game in Windowed mode as shown below:

- Open Steam and access your Games Library
- Right-click on Football Manager 2016 -> Properties -> General -> Set Launch Options
- Type this in the box: -small_screen -windowed
- Click on OK, close the window and launch FM16 through Steam

Credits to sigames community
sigames.com