FM 16 - What would you like to see improved/added?

• Thread starter Thread starter TheDerp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

TheDerp

Reaction score
Not sure if this is posted by the staff on a set date, but im just curious to see what people think and have an interesting and productive conversation with FM lovers :)

For me, its just the little things that need polishing and less repetitive:

- Press conferences; Reptitive, boring, useless, hopefully they'll add some more interesting options and actually make them worthwhile doing, not sure how'd they go about it though, most of us can't be ****** doing them anyway lol

- Celebrations; You might be thinking 'Dafuq', this has been a regular gribe of mine for years, just little things that need to be added that immerse you and have more connection with your players, IE: Kissing the badge if a player has been there for 7+ years/favourite club or not celebrating when they score against their former club, there is nothing worse when a player you've developed for years and years and treated like your own son to come to against you and just celebrate like your a local rival, i cri eveytim

- More realistic transfers; the fact i'm able to buy Messi for 35 million (albiet with 500k wages) in the year 2017 with Liverpool is really stupid, Got Neymar first season, Pogba second, stuff like this is kind of stupid and would never happen, needs to be altered a little

- Able to manage a team with an actual person in the game; Let me explain, i think it'd be cool if we could actually takeover a manager, IE, Mourinho, Wenger etc with all their honours, stats, and favoured/icon/legend status in clubs, most of us have to pertend to be that player and manually put him in, so why not add this feature?

Once again, apologies if this is created by admins.

little les injuries would be nice.
and better responses and press conference.
more direct conversatons with the players

Back