• Thread starter Thread starter fm_geniu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

fm_geniu

Reaction score
so i wanted to find out if there are romanian peapole theat wana play online and wat are the best buys for romanian clubs,we get 10 mil max buget soo(A)(A)(A)(A)

Last edited:
This is something about Peter League and well spent money, the edit is if any1 would like to play online.

Google Translate FTW

un forrum pt romani.care credeti ca sunt cele mai bune transferuri petru liga 1 in primul sezon,si cat ati cheltuit???

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

daca vreti sa jucam online va astept la fm_genius
Is that legal? What do you do with the banana's when your finished?

Googled the text and in the top came suttin like, this site is in romanian, would you like to translate it?

I think we just found our new "Caption of the week" contest.

(A)(A)(A)(A)please dont be sow upseth,my englis suks,so i wanted to find out if there are romanian peapole theat wana play online and wat are the best buys for romanian clubs,we get 10 mil max buget soo(A)(A)(A)(A)
i didnt want to upset enyone

(A)(A)(A)(A)please dont be sow upseth,my englis suks,so i wanted to find out if there are romanian peapole theat wana play online and wat are the best buys for romanian clubs,we get 10 mil max buget soo(A)(A)(A)(A)
i didnt want to upset enyone

Search for a guy called 'Frutty'.

He is romanian and a nice guy. :)

gays your sow mean,what did i do theat bad???

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

thanks man

If your looking for platers use the search option,their are plenty of helpfull threads and shortlists around.

If your looking for a network game post in that section please. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back