FM 2010 : Attendance for LLM do they catch up?

• Thread starter Thread starter goodi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

goodi

Reaction score
Hi everyone i bought the game a month ago and i am really enjoying it. I decided to take it the hard way and start in LLM and work my way up. I picked Vauxhall Motors because they seemed to be the lowest. I am now in coca cola league 1 and i just got a new stadium of 10600 seater which is great compared to the old one. Now when i take a look at season ticket holders and take coca cola 1 and coca cola 2 together i find myself 47/48. I have finished 4 my first season in coca cola 1 and 8 the second. Is there any way my attendance is going to catch up? My reputation is way better than some other teams and they still beats me hands down whent it comes to attendance.

Salary keep growing and without proper fans support i hardly see the club going very far...

Thanks for your help on this question.

I got kings lynn to L1 and attendances were very poor even compared to L2 sides, thats the reason I started a new game, they never seemed to get better after a certain point.

i would like to have a game starting low but with high potential. What would be the best setup to do this with the editor? Like you start in a city with really small stadium but if results are there fans are following you and coming to stadium.

Btw i think marketing should be an option in this game.

In my current Burton save we had around 2500~ people coming reguarly, with around 600 season ticket holders.

I got promoted, and in L1, we had 900 season ticket holders, and around 5600 average. For big games, we had a full house, most were big games.

We got promoted, and in CCC we have 6212 every game (full house) and 1400 season ticket holders.

Oh and we have 1.9 million now, instead of 300K when you start :P

There, like for FM09, may be a set 'Maximum Attendance' in the editor. The FMRTE would fix that by upping your max attendance but some may not believe you when you say that that is all you have changed...

P.S. Good to see you chose the motormen :D My thread with them on 09 was my most enjoyable save ever but it may be surpassed by my current Tottenham/Scotland one ;)

Back