FM 2010 wont load back up after using

Reaction score
Hi, i have windows vista and installed fm 2010 last night without being on the internet. It worked great installed quickly then went straight to the start new game, load old game screen. I started new game and worked fine as i played it for 3 hours, then saved the game then quit sucessfully.

I then this morning put the disk in to play again but it didnt load up instead the run or open folder menu came up, so i clicked the run option which nothing happened so went into games clicked on fm 2010 which lead me to another page where my saved game is, but when i clik on the link it tells me to find solutions on the web which i found none!! can ne1 help with this problem please as i dont want to loose my game thanx

I'm having the same issue, I ended up just installing via Steam!

I had a similar problem. I had to go straight into program files and click on the exe file in order to do it. Thats what worked for me if it doesnt for you then sorry mate I have no idea.

Help

What i would guess doing is uninstall it. And use internnet connection (if possible.) if not then i cant help you

The game is in there,you need to find the little fm 10 icon and shortcut it to your desktop,then all you need to do is double click it to play it.You shouldnt need the disc.

Try looking in Computer> C Drive > Programme files > Sports Interactive > FM 10

thats the problem

:( yh i tried that but it didnt work :( soz but i think thats the problem :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:S:S:S:S

Hi, I have to say I'm having the same issue...
Updated my laptop last night with anti-virus and Windows updates etc but unfortunately my Steam installed FM 2010 won't load at all now. I'm usually reasonably resourceful but it doesn't seem to even be giving me an error code or something along those lines.
If unstalling is the only realistic solution, should I expect any issues when it comes to reactivating through Steam? I have a physical disk but installed through Steam (if that's the correct term.)
Many thanks guys, was just looking forward to taking part a bit more and now this!
- Kieran

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

I have managed to get mine working - more luck than judgement though. Seems to work if you completely uninstall both the game and Steam - then reinstall from the disc via Steam (if that makes sense). Doing it this way seems to sort the problem, and happily doesn't remove all your saved games etc! So I'm back to my Shakhtar save now.