Status
Not open for further replies.

II Kimbo II

Reaction score
Im Just Woundering for me it was 13-0 in a freindly wen i was real madrid agains Grays

There are several threads on this already. Mine was a 6-4 win over Inter with Roma.

Beat Burnley 8-0 with Newcastle in the EPL. Biggest competitive one.

6-0 with Tottenham against Colchester in a pre-season friendly in my second season. From the top of my head, I know Defoe got two and Modric got one, and I think Beckham might have scored a Free Kick but I'm not too sure.

8-0 in Champions League group stage with Chelsea.
and 11-0 in a friendly against some very low league team in England, with Chelsea.

7-0 against Lok Leipsig, and then again against Reading in the Championship, with Newcastle

i beat fulham 10-0 in the second season as liverpool in the prem, and beat porto 6-5 in the champions league group stage season 3

9-0 against Olhanese when I was Porto in the Cup

Wow, had an absolute thrilling game earlier, it topped my previous Tottenham game (I'm doing Pompey now).

Portsmouth
Simon *** (3, 16, 73)
Andy Carroll (44)
Marco Verratti (88)
Giles Barnes (19)

Sunderland
Darren Bent (31, 60)
Kieran Richardson (76)

That's right, an epic game indeed - 6-3 being the final score! I couldn't believe it, I got off to a right blinder going 4-1 up before the break! *** scored a brilliant goal, I think it may have been his second, a mazing run past 2 defenders and low shot from the very corner of the box into the goal. Richardson scored a free kick late on, but then I cancelled that out with a free kick of my own from Marco Verratti from the edge of the box (I never knew his free kicks were THAT good).

Barnes goal was brilliant too, he took on like...3 players, played the ball to Verratti who then played it back to Barnes who finished it like a young Michael Owen or something.

Really chuffed!

Beat North Korea 8-1 in a World Cup groups after getting appointed during the groups stages with Brazil Dunga is ***** on the game :L

Beat Burnley 7-0 with Liverpool in EPL an absolute carcker of a game with 25 shots compared to Burnleys 2

16-2 against Olney Town who are in Level 10, I won with Folkestone, who were in BSP

9-0 as Sunderland against Manchester united
in the carling cup

12-0 in the early stages of the FA cup Qaulifying rounds with Basingstoke, cant remember who I was playing it was a team who may have been at least 2 divisions below the BSS

9-6 for my Man City save against Man Utd. It was 2-3 for Man U at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.