• Thread starter Thread starter Luke Cro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 30K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Cro

Reaction score
Hi mates. I just wanted to know what would you like to see new in FM 2011 Data Editor. I'd like to see creation of regional cups, bankrupt option, and lot of other stuff... Your views?

Hi mates. I just wanted to know what would you like to see new in FM 2011 Data Editor. I'd like to see creation of regional cups, bankrupt option, and lot of other stuff... Your views?

well you can add regional cups by just making them and you can make a club bankrupt by just giving them a minus balsnce. so i dont see what new thing your adding.

id like a feature in the editor that you can mass edit (every player/club/stadium/city/etc). you would be able to alter everyones age at the same time. ie: +1 year, - 1 year. or you could give every team the exact same feature such as bank balance, transfer fund, wages, academy etc. it would help if we where trying to create an older database.

also it would be cool if you could have more control of how a competition is run. ie: you should be able to edit the world cup. you could set it up just to be a league or how many teams qualify from each group or such.

also it would be cool if you could have an underage ssetup with your academy aswell. ie: U10's, U12's, U14's, U16's and then U18's, U21's, Reserves and Senior team. im not saying all these have to be included but it would be cool if you could create these teams even in-game.

stadiums should have more features. you could design a stadium like other older manager games like LMA manager and such. you could create how many capacity, which vendors, hotel or not, transport to and from the stadium.

also a cool feature would be if every time you had a game you would have to decide how you team gets there. it would also take time to travel there. if you are newcastle and you have a game in spain against Barca then you must decide if you go by train or plane. plane takes less time and your players will get less fatigue but costs more than a train. that way if your a conference side you could upgrade your bus and if your real madrid you can buy a plane. or 2 planes. that way if you want to get a player back from international dutie quicker you can send the plane which would cost more.

in the new game i would love if you could become Assistant manager, Manager, Football Director, Tech Director, Chairman. different roles would have differnet jobs. a manager can deal with everything we deal with now. an assistant can deal with scouting, training, friendlies, reserve and under age games. a football or tech director could be in charge of making shortlists for new managers, coachs and handle transfer deals for managers shortlist of players. chairman can be in charge of appointing new managers, coachs, finding new affiliated clubs, handling new contracts, sponsors, stadium and transport approvals.

it would also be cool if you could in-game apply to new leagues to enter. if you where celtic you could apply to UEFA, SFA and FA to move to the premiership. also chairmen of every club could have regular meetings with eachother about domestic competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back