Fm 2012 handheld tactics

russtcm

Reaction score
Can someone please give me a good all round formation and tactics. Can't seem to find a consistent one.

Thanks.

If you want to blow away the lower leagues go with a 5-3-2 Attacking formation with tactics being set to balanced, Committed and pressing. I have had much success in league 2 and league 1 (England) going well in Championship now

Is this 5-3-2 with wingers and 1 central midfielder or just three central midfielders???
Also what are the player roles?

I have used a 532 with 2 wing backs, 1 BPD, 2 CDs at the back. Then 2 MCs - Box to Box in front with an AMC who's an APM tucked behind a front 2 made up of a PCR and a TM.

Great tactic! well so far anyway.. Im Middlesbrough, sitting mid table. Won a couple of games, got spanked by most lol Just changed to this tactic and beat Bristol City 7-1. Hopefully I can get back up the table now :eek:)

Hey, need a tactic for man city on handheld 12. Can you help?

With sampdoria in serie b i was short of right back so i used a 3-5-2. Probably the reason i got promoted

Romero
Volta Gastaldello Materazzi
Padalino Palombo Dessena Bentavoglio Lascko
Pozzi Bertani

By far the best system I have ever used is 4-3-3 with;

GK

WB CD CD WB
APM DLM APM
ADV PCH ADV

Team settings, attacking, direct, normal tackling and pressing on

It has got bath city to the premier in 6 seasons, with Man City I am in 2019 and have won the last 5 leagues and champions leagues and Real Madrid win the league by 18 odd points every year. Just have to make sure the players are green on the formation screen and not out of position, and that the midfielders can ideally play in that role, the others don't see, to matter