vish30

Reaction score
So while playing my FM 2012, i was controlling Liverpool for a very long time. And this game was always password protected.
Recently i added another manager and simultaneously started controlling tottenham spurs also. Both team managers was obviously me and the game went on smoothly. i saved it and exited also.

But now when i start up FM 2012, and click on the Load Game, my game where i was manager of both liverpool and spurs comes up but only allowing me to control spurs and not liverpool anymore!! when i click on liverpool in tht game, it still shows my name as its manager however i cant access its home page and all i am stuck with now is tottenham spurs. PLSSSS HELPP!!!
ALSO since my game was password protected, now when i load it, it just skips tht page whr i have to insert the password and straight away goes into the spurs game.

never happened me but maybe try and retire the spurs manager

Go to the options menu and then game status, I believe this lets you view the managers, and you should be able to press take control next to the Liverpool manager, hope that works :)