messinho1

Reaction score
I played Real,for 4 seasons,win 3CL,3La liga,3Spanish cup but i still see a lot of craps in the game
1/THe player
the players pass the ball in a stupid way,giving the opponent the chance to play counter attack all the time.SOmetimes,they pass like they are the opponent,to their feet.and sometimes,they dont pass to the player whose scoring chance is to easy,they pass anywhere they want

2/the game itself
when facing strong clubs,the defenders slow down,defend like ****,they even dont want to run back although the def line is DEEP.Moreover,they standstill when they are owning the ball and let the opponent take the ball liek nothing happen.and when the computer team is winning ,the time clock runs like crazy,and when i win,they are slow like ****.one more thingtey shoot the ball to the sky all the time when facing strong team
3/the reality
Spain always drop theire rank and england(where i think he game is made),always stay on top and the teams in the league i play in,even the very poor team,somehow have the best europe players,sometimes thier players become a new talent in the world
That's just few of the **** things in this game,i know this game is great but the programer shouldn't release till there 's so much errors

Yeah i know, it's such a terrible game. :(

*Complete sarcasm intended*