FM 2012 on a notebook

• Thread starter Thread starter KieranS93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5K

KieranS93

Reaction score
Hi, I've got an acer aspire one d257 notebnook and was just wondering if there is anyway i could get to play FM 2012 on it, ive read about this notebook skin or whatever it is but don't know were to find it. Was wondering if someone could help ?

Notebook is just another word for laptop. Netbooks are smaller laptops though and there is a skin for that which can be downloaded here

The best thing I can recommend is to download the FM 2012 demo and try that first.

My acer is a netbook so should i be alright to try the skin on the demo.

Yeah you should be able to install the skin and use it on the demo too.

You can also check that the notebook has the system requirements here - Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements

Find FM12 on the drop down list, let the site install a small sized java script, and the site will then tell you whether the notebook will run it, and will also give you the areas that need improving if there are any.

I only use fm on my laptop it's runs fine no problem on 1 processor it's an old too you shouldn't have any problems

Ive downloaded the demo on steam and i click to play it but nothing shows and then when i click it again it just says Fm 2012 is already running or something along them line anyone help on this please?

Back