FM 2012 suddenly started to work too slow

• Thread starter Thread starter atemage
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

atemage

Reaction score
Hi guys. i couldnt find a solution to my problem and i will be glad if you guys can do sth about it:)

i was playing FM2012 on my cp with no problems, really fast and flowing well..

i made a mistake and sent scouts to 10.000 players at the same time. and than the game started be soo slow that it was unplayable.

i started a new game with another team and the problem kept going.

i uninstalled and than reinstalled the game and started a new game, but it is still unbelievably slow when i click a player or press continue or back button... but other features are fast without a problem. For example i cn watch the match without a problem and fast enough...

can you guys help with the cause and solution of the problem?

thx a lot

come on guys? noone

i assume i am the only one with that problem:)

Have exactly the same problem, started a few days ago after the season summary news alert heading into my 6th season, cant think of anything specific i did but now it just runs horribly, will try a fresh game tonight and see if that also runs slow, but i really wanted to carry on with my saved game

well new game wont help unfortunately... at least for me :) i reinstalled and still same....

If you have saved any of your news as notes, try delete them.. That really helped My game getting back in speed...

Wasn't having the same issue but something very similar i noticed that in 2019 it was taking a couple seconds (normally instant for me) to switch between email's - I normally save any success as a note on my note screen so i decided to go and delete them all - its going to be a long process...but i will see how it goes....

any one know how to delete more than one note at a time?!

Back