FM 2012 Transfer Updates Season 2015/2016 [12.2.2 patch]

hajto

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have for you the latest update for FM 2012.

File includes:
- Done almost every major transfer up to 04/12/2015 and a few weaker leagues
- All major league relegation updated to the season 2015/2016 but also in weaker countries like Belarus, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Slovakia, Belgian.
- Corrected many players CA/PA and positions
- Updated manager changes
- Many other updates and corrections done

Any comments are welcome.
You can download update here.

The game tested only on the latest patch

Through changes in the structures league in Bulgaria and Hungary, I had to add two files that must be copied to a folder editor data.

Nice, alot of work into this mate. Good job. Might give it a try.

It is not easy to do an upgrade to the old version of the game because many leagues changed the structure of the leagues. But the work was a lot. I hope there will be people who will want to come back to in my opinion the best FM 2012.

Many thanks for this update, excellent job. I had a peek at the Polish league, it looks excellent to me; it's wonderful that you managed to include new players (like Bartosz Kapustka or Bartłomiej Drągowski). You actually made me purchase the original game in order to get it updated just to get this update working. I'm sure some minor mistakes will pop up, but don't get discouraged and keep up the good work.

Great job with transfer updates. I was about to ask, is it posible somehow to merge player stats from FM 15 to FM 12? For example: Vardy is moved to Leicester with that transfer update, but he is still 23 instead of 28. I know it's possible to change every player stats individually in editor, but is there any faster way?

It is impossible to change the age of the game.

Hello.
I'm looking for people to make a new update to FM 2012. The basis is my first uptade to the previous season, but now it is a big challenge for more people. If there is someone willing please write to me.

Hi, data editor help please

Hello guys
I am very motivated to create a new database but i lost the data editor program and i cant find it anywhere, even on steam !!
If someone can help me please ! Thank you
Regards
The manager