FM 2014 engine problems and patches ??

Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello there good people. I am just interested to know if anyone could answer my question. I love FM 2013, however when I first bought it last year it took me a while to get into it, due to its match engine problems and also constant patch updates. So it didn't get enjoyable until after Christmas. So I guess my question is, is FM 2014 worth buying the first week its out or will it have a few updates again until it becomes playable? Is this common with all new FM releases? As 13 was the first I had bought for years. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

Should be better staright away this year, due to last year having a major overhaull in the ME department heence all the problems /bugs. Will still be few bugs again but not to that extent.

i have asked the same question before and the reply was that that is impossible to know, since we don't know whats coming, but imo i think that will not be as catastrophic as last year

Cheers people, thats what I was hoping to hear, as last year was a nightmare and I wasted so much time starting up games only for it tp turn out pointless in the end. Hopefully this year's will be better and more stable

The 1st patch is almost always available with the release. If you are downloading through Steam, it is generally included in your initial download and install.