FM 2015 playable with the new MacBook?

• Thread starter Thread starter Uygar89
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 10K

Uygar89

Reaction score
Hi.
I am looking forward to buy the new MacBook (12inch) and wondering, whether I can play Football Manger 2015 on it very comfortably or not.
It has 8GB Memory, 1.1ghz dual core and 2.4ghz turbo boost with intel hd graphics 5300.
Unfortunately I am not a computer crack, so I cant compare the system requirements since I dont know, how far these stats would be enough to play FM 15 with at least a Database of 45k players and 5-6 running leagues.
Would be happy, if someone could help me asap.
With regards

More than likely, i haven't got a decent laptop and I can still play the game at a reasonable setup. It may run slow sometimes but its still playable.

Hi.
I am looking forward to buy the new MacBook (12inch) and wondering, whether I can play Football Manger 2015 on it very comfortably or not.
It has 8GB Memory, 1.1ghz dual core and 2.4ghz turbo boost with intel hd graphics 5300.
Unfortunately I am not a computer crack, so I cant compare the system requirements since I dont know, how far these stats would be enough to play FM 15 with at least a Database of 45k players and 5-6 running leagues.
Would be happy, if someone could help me asap.
With regards
I know quite a bit about hardware and one thing I can sy is that you would be able to play with that database, however the MacBook provides horrible value for money. Other manufacturers offer a similar products with roughly equal or better specs for half the price. Since your spending £1k+ I recommend looking at Gigabyte's range of ultrathin laptops. The same product is roughly £400 cheaper in the US and buying a laptop in that range from any other manufacturer means that you can get better specs and even play other games at high/max settings on the laptop. The MacBook is definitely adequate for FM, however I recommend a quick look elsewhere.

GIGABYTE Notebook P35K-CF2 - BHS Direct

Macbook Retina

I just purchased the new Macbook pro... had to buy a laptop cooling chill mat because of how hot the Mac gets and starts making a loud noise when playing FM15! Don't think the graphics are amazing for FM on it but depends if you'll use the Mac for other things!:)

Back