NyanOverlord

Reaction score
Title says it all. Well, almost. Recently i've made a switch from powerful desktop with i5-2500k to a cheap laptop with i3-5005u. My question is - can I run FM16? I'm used to play with ton of countries to load and stuff. I have 4 gigs of ram but I can add another 4 if need to, no big deal. Also, I don't care about 3d match, used to play 2d match all the time even on gtx960.
****, I hope I can play my favourite game of all time on this...thing.

Well, I've read system requirements, but I'm still not sure. Yeah, I have only 2 GHz CPU when there's 2.2GHz CPU in req's, but pentium4 has one core, and mine i3 has 2. Not sure if hyperthreading counts.
I was just looking for people who are playing on low-tier laptops like mine, whats their experience with FM.
EDIT: tried fm15, i'd say it is playable but with like 10-15 leagues max, after that its just processing 1 day for like few minutes in the beginning of the game, so it'll be eternity after first season.

Last edited:
I'm playing FM16 on my old lenovo netbook. Started only 4 leagues(med db) and played with 2d, the speed is ok. Your notebook should be better than mine so should definitely perform better.