FM 2021 Condition Question

judygrear94

Reaction score
Hi,

Only just picked up the new FM, I know late to the party, and if I'm being honest I kinda dislike the new condition system. I preferred the percentages and was wondering if there is a way to bring it back via the options or a mod? Dunno if its just me but it seems like a step back. Like its gone from 'Being able to see how they are currently and general fitness' to 'they be fine... Here is a thumbs down for extra appvalley credit'. Maybe thats just me but yeah any way I can switch back, mod or otherwise, would be grand.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,

Only just picked up the new FM, I know late to the party, and if I'm being honest I kinda dislike the new condition system. I preferred the percentages and was wondering if there is a way to bring it back via the options or a mod? Dunno if its just me but it seems like a step back. Like its gone from 'Being able to see how they are currently and general fitness' to 'they be fine... Here is a thumbs down for extra appvalley credit'. Maybe thats just me but yeah any way I can switch back, mod or otherwise, would be grand.

Thanks.
Change to a skin with percentages.